Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cinderella Story

One of my favorite songs right now is "Cinderella" by Steven Curtis Chapman. I've always liked Steven Curtis Chapman's music. I even sang in a choir that backed him up at a Young Messiah concert in St. Louis several years ago. Today I'm an even bigger fan. Brenda and I just received a grant from Show Hope, a foundation started by Steven Curtis Chapman and his wife Mary to care for orphans around the world. God continues to weave together the incredible story of Katie's adoption. We leave Texas on Friday and will meet Katie in Xi'an, China on Monday. I wish words were sufficient to express our gratitude to friends and family members who have supported us financially, emotionally, and spiritually. God has blessed us in amazing ways, providing for every need at just the right time. We know that the adoption process is only the introduction to the true story that God is writing through our family and our church. May generations be impacted for his kingdom by what he is doing through us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment